Dr. Ramin Schadlu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramin Schadlu?

April 3rd, 2016

great experience -- as always

had an emergency (double vision); called office 400 pm on a friday. i was told to come in immediately. i was seen for a very thorough exam and was given a very helpful diagnosis. the doctor and his staff are outstandingly professional, competent and truly caring.

April 1st, 2016

I'm very impressed with this physician. His knowledge and graceful bedside manner are wonderful and everyone put my mother at ease. They answered all questions our family had before, during and after surgery. Highly recommend this person

January 24th, 2016

Excellent Surgeon

I was a teacher for children who were visually impaired or Blind for over 30 years. One of my responsibilities was communicating with my students' ophthalmologist to meet each student's educational needs, So I have worked with and gotten to know many professionals in the Vision Field. In my opinion Dr. Schadlu is one of the best. Not only is he an excellent surgeon with a very good reputation nationally. But he is also very caring and listened to my needs and feelings about the surgery. My retina was detached and he reattached it with surgery. When I thought that it might be detaching again, he saw me right away and reassured me that everything was actually fine. I now have normal vision in my right eye again with no side effects. I highly recommend Dr. Schadlu and especially like that he has offices around the area.

January 18th, 2016

Wonderful and caring doctor Highly recommend.

January 26th, 2015

Very compassionate

I was going thru a bad phase of sudden vision drop, floaters flashes and halos, and nobody could tell me a thing other than wait for a referral. My old eye doctor never answered any of my questions either nor put my mind to ease. Dr Schadlu was completely different and encompassed everything I respect in a doctor: very affable, took the time to answer all (and I mean ALL!) of my neurotic questions, and even teach me a little. His retinal exam was the most detailed I have ever received from any opthalmologist, so that took my worries away. In conclusion I still need to see a specialist for other issues, but Dr Schadlu took care of my immediate concerns and put my mind at ease. At least I can stop being nervous about half my problems thanks to him. He cared for me as a patient, and that reassurance was really what I needed the most. Thank you so much, I definitely found my primary eye doctor in AZ!

May 10th, 2014

Great Doctor, Very Nice Staff

Due to ill health, I have seen doctors for years. I can tell when a doctor just goes through the motions, doesn't really listen, or doesn't care. This doctor does care. Despite his busy schedule, the doctor spent a lot of time explaining my disease to me, told me how to improve my diet, and what he will do to keep my vision. Macular degeneration is scary to me but I feel like I am in good hands. I cannot recommend Dr. Schadlu highly enough.

July 1st, 2013

Artist

This is an outstanding retina specialist and this extends to all areas of professional services/care! Dr. Schadlu truly cares for and about his patients and over-extends himself when it comes to providing immediate care for his patients with retina issues.

October 22nd, 2012

Great Experience

Very affable man. Obviously knowledgeable and very thorough. Great experience all around. Best ophthalmologist I've seen.

May 26th, 2012

Outstanding Experience

I recently saw Dr. Schadlu in second opinion and I'm glad I did. I had been diagnosed with a diabetic eye problem and was very nervous. Not only did he put me at ease and explained everything to me in easily understandable terms, the whole office was so friendly and everybody was kind to me. I know I asked a lot of questions but other than the previous doctor I had seen, Dr. Shadlu never got impatient with me and at the end even made sure to check if I had any additonal questions. My treatment went fine and I can already see a bit better. A+ doctor.

January 27th, 2012

Saved my mum's eye

He saved my mum's eye after she detached her retina. i really like how he explains things. And he was really nice to her when she was scared. He's really good.

July 13th, 2011

Review for Arizona Retina and Vitreous Consultants

I actually saw both Dr. Ramin and Dr. Anita Schadlu in Scottsdale and Phoenix respectively. While he is my main doctor, they have both been terrific. Staff has been a pleasure to interact with, which I can't say about most medical practices. You can go here with confidence and you will not feel like a number.

July 12th, 2011

Amazing Retina Doctor

I have had retina problems for the last 20 years and have been seen by many retinal consultants in arizona (from Phoenix and Scottsdale to Buckeye). My usual experience with retina specialists has been a long wait and minimal interaction with the doctors. Dr. Schadlu takes another approach. He explains things in a way that helps patients understand their condition better. Also, my vision has improved significantly due to his care. This doctor even takes the time to explain how to change your nutrition and lifestyle to help slow down macular degeneration. I'm a retired surgeon myself and I have to say that Dr. Schadlu is not only a great physician and retina surgeon but also a class act who cares deeply about his patients!