A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Tabaddor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Tabaddor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaddor
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaddor graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabaddor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Newport Hospital
- St Annes Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin R Tabaddor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin R. Tabaddor practice?
- Dr. Ramin Tabaddor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Tabaddor practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI.
See East Greenwich Surgeons.