A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Tabaddor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Tabaddor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaddor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabaddor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaddor graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabaddor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Newport Hospital
- St Annes Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin R Tabaddor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin R. Tabaddor practice?
- Dr. Ramin Tabaddor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Tabaddor practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Orthopedic Surgeons and Wakefield Surgeons.