Learn more about Dr. Ramin Tabaddor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Tabaddor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaddor
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabaddor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaddor graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabaddor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Newport Hospital
- St Annes Hospital Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin R Tabaddor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin R. Tabaddor practice?
- Dr. Ramin Tabaddor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Tabaddor practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Surgeons.