A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Tabatabai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Tabatabai is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Tabatabai, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabatabai graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tabatabai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin R Tabatabai MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin R. Tabatabai practice?
- Dr. Ramin Tabatabai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Tabatabai practices Emergency Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See West Hills Emergency Physicians.