A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Zabihi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Zabihi, Internist, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabihi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zabihi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Zabihi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabihi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabihi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Zabihi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Zabihi practice?
- Dr. Ramin Zabihi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Zabihi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Gastroenterologists.