Learn more about Dr. Ramin Zabihi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Zabihi, Internist, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabihi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zabihi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Zabihi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabihi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabihi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Zabihi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Zabihi practice?
- Dr. Ramin Zabihi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Zabihi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Gastroenterologists.