A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Zabihi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Zabihi, Internist, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Zabihi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabihi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabihi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Zabihi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Zabihi practice?
- Dr. Ramin Zabihi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Zabihi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Gastroenterologists.