Learn more about Dr. Ramina Jajoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramina Jajoo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jajoo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jajoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramina Jajoo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jajoo graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Jajoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramina Jajoo MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramina Jajoo practice?
- Dr. Ramina Jajoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramina Jajoo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.