A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramina Jajoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramina Jajoo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramina Jajoo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jajoo graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Jajoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramina Jajoo MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramina Jajoo practice?
- Dr. Ramina Jajoo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramina Jajoo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Rheumatologists.