Dr. Ramina Jajoo Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramina Jajoo?

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Great Dr. Really listens to your problems. Her P.A. is great too. Both are very kind and helpful.

waste of time

Posted on February 15th, 2016

My appointment was mostly spent with her PA and then Dr Jajoo rushed in and out and dismissed everything I said, a few weeks later someone called me with my results via voicemail. I called back because I did not fully understand what the results were. I did not like my visit with Dr. Jajoo I was referred to another doctor within their network but I was told I was stuck with her for life or I had to outside of their network.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I do not recommend this unprofessional person.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

She was horrible and her staff is unfortunately, just as bad. She misdiagnosed me for a long time t hen only when I kept pushing for blood tests to confirm what I had, she finally did and then never followed up.

Jenny K.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Jajoo 's bedside manner leaves something to be desired, fortunately I was seen by her only once. Every visit after the initial one I have been seen by a practitioner but I'm still paying a higher copay to see a specialist.

MRS

Posted on September 19th, 2014

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT SINCE 1999, AND FELT DR JAjOO WAS NOT TREATING ME AS SHE DID WHEN I FIRST MET HER. SHE IS ALWAYS IN A RUSH, SO IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS NOT GIVING ME GOOD CARE. I ALSO ASKED ABOUT DIET TO HELP WITH LUPUS AND SHE STATED IT WOULD NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE! (WRONG ANSWER)!

Not so sure

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I was a patient of AARA for 5.5 years. I missed ONE payment, they sent me to collections and discharged me from their practice. I wrote a letter to Dr Jajoo explaining what happened and she completely disregarded me and basically said too bad. That is the treatment I got after 5 and a half years of being a good, non complaining patient!!!!!!! The billing department was so rude and not willing to work with me. Not sure why, I am not a person who is defensive and have done billing so I understand their position.

Diet not relevant to Arth?

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Office staff Ok and efficient and informative. Dr Jajoo rushed and when I asked about diet she claimed it had nothing to do with my well being. Ummm really

Pure Sham!

Posted on June 19th, 2012

If you want quality and professional treatment, do not go to Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatolgy Associates.

Very Competent and Caring Physician

Posted on June 9th, 2008

Being a new patient I am very impressed by the amount of time Dr. Jajoo spent with me on each of my visits. She answered all of my questions, which were many and gave my detailed information about my RA diagnosis. I could not be happier with her thoroughness, and caring attitude. Thank you Dr. Jajoo

Posted on November 15th, 2017