Learn more about Dr. Raminder Nirula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raminder Nirula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raminder Nirula, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nirula graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Nirula has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nirula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raminder Nirula practice?
Dr. Raminder Nirula practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.