Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raminder Nirula
Dr. Raminder Nirula, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Soda Springs, ID, with other offices in Rock Springs, WY and Salt Lake City, UT (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Nirula is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County, University of Utah Hospital and Parkland Health and Hospital System. Dr. Nirula has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raminder Nirula has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Raminder Nirula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Soda Springs, ID.
Dr. Toby Enniss
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Soda Springs, ID 0 mi14
Dr. Claine Judy
Soda Springs, ID 0.07 mi19
Dr. John Obray
General Practice, General Surgery, Family Medicine
Soda Springs, ID 0.10 mi44