Learn more about Dr. Raminder Nirula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raminder Nirula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raminder Nirula, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nirula graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nirula has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raminder Nirula MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Raminder Nirula practice?
- Dr. Raminder Nirula has 1 office location.
Dr. Raminder Nirula practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.