A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raminder Mand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raminder Mand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mand graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raminder P Mand MD is a female Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raminder P. Mand practice?
- Dr. Raminder Mand has 1 office location.
Dr. Raminder Mand practices Nephrology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Nephrologists.