Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raminder Mand
Dr. Raminder Mand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Turlock, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mand is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Merced, Emanuel Medical Center and Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. Mand has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Raminder Mand has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raminder Mand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Turlock, CA.
Dr. Gurpreet Singh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Turlock, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Keith Leibowitz
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Turlock, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Gauhar Khan
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Turlock, CA 0.02 mi17