Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, but also very friendly and approachable. Able to ask her anything.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mann has been a fine doctor dealing with my kidney situation.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mand is great listener, but my mom had lab work done before the appointment. and when we arrived they did not had the result, i was appointed because its making my mom worried even if they said they will call her if there is any thing wrong.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent caring and knowledgeable in every way!

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was very informative and helped my mom a lot, she figured the problem and helped fix it. Fabulous experience

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Mand

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mand is completely interested in the wellbeing of her patients and gives the impression of her desire to help improve their health conditions.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After we waited well over an hour and complained, the doctor went on to tell us that every time you visit a doctors offoce there should be an expectation to wait up to 2 hours.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a tremendous blessing to have been referred to Dr Mand. Her MA (I can't rebember her name, my fault not hers. She gave me her name several times) went above and beyond what I have ever experienced in ANY doctor's office. She was wonderful !!!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mann gets directly to the point and keeps the visit on tract. She is direct and understanding at the same time she knows what needs to be done. There is good communication between the patient and the primary physician.