A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sufi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sufi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramindrajit Singh Sufi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ramindrajit S. Sufi practice?
- Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.