Learn more about Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sufi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sufi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sufi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sufi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramindrajit Singh Sufi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ramindrajit S. Sufi practice?
- Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ramindrajit Sufi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.