A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Abaunza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Abaunza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaunza graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Abaunza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abaunza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramiro J. Abaunza practice?
Dr. Ramiro Abaunza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.