A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Abaunza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Abaunza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaunza graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Abaunza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro J Abaunza MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro J. Abaunza practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Abaunza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Abaunza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.