Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramiro Cadag
Dr. Ramiro Cadag, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cadag is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Bimc. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramiro Cadag has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramiro Cadag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Herman Tessler
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi39
Dr. Leonid Kozer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.20 mi32