A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Futalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Futalan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Futalan graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Futalan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Llanto Futalan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro L. Futalan practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Futalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Futalan practices General Practice near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Downey General Practitioners.