A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Garciareyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Garciareyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garciareyes graduated from Escuela Medico Militar, Mexico.
Dr. Garciareyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Garciareyes MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Garciareyes practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Garciareyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Garciareyes practices Urology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis, AZ.
See Yuma Urologists.