A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Pathologic Constriction
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro J Hernandez MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Hernandez practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.