A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Hernandez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Pathologic Constriction
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro J Hernandez MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Hernandez practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.