A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Hernandez, MD is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Pathologic Constriction
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Valencia.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro J Hernandez MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Hernandez practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.