A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Marrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Marrero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrero graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marrero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Marrero MD is a male Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Marrero practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Marrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Marrero practices Nephrology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Nephrologists.