Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Mercado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mercado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Mercado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Mercado practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Mercado practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.