Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Mercado is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mercado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Mercado practice?
Dr. Ramiro Mercado practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.