Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Miranda, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Miranda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Miranda practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Miranda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Miranda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Brentwood Surgeons.