Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Miranda, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Miranda practice?
Dr. Ramiro Miranda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Brentwood Orthopedic Surgeons.