Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Miranda, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Miranda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro Miranda practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Miranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Miranda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.