A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Navia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Navia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navia graduated from Universidad Mayor Real Y Pontificia De San Francisco Xavier, Sucre. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Navia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Osvaldo Navia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro O. Navia practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Navia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramiro Navia practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors, Lawrence Family Physicians, and Lawrence Geriatric Doctors.