A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Navia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Navia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navia graduated from Universidad Mayor Real Y Pontificia De San Francisco Xavier, Sucre.
Dr. Navia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans