A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Navia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Navia is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Navia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Navia graduated from Universidad Mayor Real Y Pontificia De San Francisco Xavier, Sucre. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Navia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Osvaldo Navia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro O. Navia practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Navia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Navia practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors, Lawrence Family Physicians, and Lawrence Geriatric Doctors.