Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramiro Navia
Dr. Ramiro Navia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with other offices in Morgantown, WV and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Navia is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals-Ruby Memorial, Lawrence General Hospital and Greater Lawrence Family Health Center. Dr. Navia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramiro Navia has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ramiro Navia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Rebecca Schmidt
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Lori Eddy
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Sobha Kurian
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi22