A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiro Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiro Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiro Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiro Rincon Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiro R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ramiro Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiro Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.