A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramiz Putrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramiz Putrus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramiz Putrus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putrus graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Putrus has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramiz Putrus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramiz Putrus practice?
- Dr. Ramiz Putrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramiz Putrus practices Family Medicine near Hazel Park, MI.
See Hazel Park Primary Care Doctors.