Dr. Ramiz Putrus MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2013
Mr.
I was diagnosed with a blood disorder by Dr. Putrus and was referred to Dr. Fata for blood work. I was told I have low platelets and would need chemo asap. After a few treatments, I decided to stop because I just felt nothing was wrong with me. Turns out I was right, Dr. Fata was mistreating me to collect thousands from my insurance and I was being treated for cancer when I am perfectly healthy. It's because of Dr. Putrus that I went to Dr. Fata. I am personally gonna take care of Dr. Putrus in my own way and in my own time. I want to warn anyone who is seeking medical treatment from these two to stop and go somewhere else. These so called doctors are just collecting from your insurance to become rich. They don't care who they hurt or bury as long as they're making money. I personally got lucky but can't speak for the rest of the ones that weren't so lucky. I am currently filing a lawsuit against these two and will donate anything i receive to help cancer. My goal is to make sure these two don't hurt anyone ever again.

August 22nd, 2013
SMITH
HE IS A GOOD DR. BUT THE STAFF HE HAVE SO BAD THE ALL MEAN AND DO NOT CARE ABUT PATIENT AND GIVE THE CALL MY ONE DAY AND THE TOLD ME MY DAD HAVE TO BE SEE AT THE OFFICE URGENT RE HIS BLOOD TEST THIN WEN I TRAY TO ASK MOORE INFO I FIND OUT HIS BIRTH DAY NOT THE SAME IS MY DAD SO SHE SAY OH ITS NOT THE SAME PATIENT .OH MY GOD AFTER SHE MAKE ME TO HAVE CAR CRASH I WASH SO MAD FROM HERE .THIN I FIND OUT THE HAVE FEVARD PATIENT FOR CALL IN TO SEE THE DR. SO DR. RAMIZ I WISH YOU HAVE GOOD STAFF WIT GOOD EXPREANS AND NICE NURSE THEIR YOUR A GOOD DR.BUT VERY VERY VERY BAD STAFF .....

November 11th, 2012
Dr Putrus is the best!
Dr Putrus truly cares about his patients. He seems to remember everyone, and has a way of making you feel comfortable no matter how miserable you may feel at the time. He is someone who does not look down on you, even if you've made unhealthy life choices that lead to your condition, however, he also gives sound advice on how to make better choices in the future. God bless Dr Putrus. :)

October 2nd, 2012
What a nice practice!
It is so nice to see, the smiling faces of the staff here. They care about people and they are kind to everyone. They see all ages and nationalities, and they take Medicare, a blessing these days. Dr. Putrus is always kind to my children. More doctors and practices should be like this!!

August 30th, 2012
My family and I , started seeing him when he first started his practice, he was great, now i belive he has to many patients, and not enough time

February 6th, 2012
No very good experience. Both the doctor and the nurse are rude and impolite.

November 9th, 2011
I would like the doctor to ask more questions about my health and my children. It seems that when we are there its a 2 to 3 hour wait and then we are rushed out.

November 7th, 2011
Comments here are unfair. Doctor saved wifes life. Nuff said. My only problem is the wait time to get in. But, that speaks for itself. Since so many people see him.

May 29th, 2011
I'd rather die......
Doctor doesn't give a hoot what you're there for, he just wants to charge your insurance or take your hard earned money. I went into his office because my hospital had referred me to his office and he would not write ANY prescriptions. I have seizures and a spinal injury. Mid sentence the doctor walked right out of the room even though he had the report from the hospital since they are affiliated. I felt like I had walked into the office naked with all of the staring from the Arabic men in the office. I felt extremely uncomfortable. Long story short, I ended up storming out of the office because I was under the impression doctors were there to help and I wasn't seeking any narcotics only seizure medication. I urge everyone to ... you're there for, he just wants to charge your insurance or take your hard earned money. I went into his office because my hospital had referred me to his office and he would not write ANY prescriptions. I have seizures and a spinal injury. Mid sentence the doctor walked right out of the room even though he had the report from the hospital since they are affiliated. I felt like I had walked into the office naked with all of the staring from the Arabic men in the office. I felt extremely uncomfortable. Long story short, I ended up storming out of the office because I was under the impression doctors were there to help and I wasn't seeking any narcotics only seizure medication. I urge everyone to reconsider seeing this doctor. He was useless and probably the most rude person I have ever met in my life. Not only did they not speak a word of english, his young daughter screaming at the top of her lungs in the hallway didn't help either. Please if you need help and medication DO NOT see this doctor!!!!!

August 27th, 2010
I woud defintley rate him the #1 doctor in Michigan. No one compares to his patient care and bed side manner. Highly recommended and extremely intelligent.

February 17th, 2010
you are the best doctor that i have seen

September 17th, 2009
Is he a doctor?
Doesn't even wash his hands between patient to patient, maybe because he doesn't even spent time with them... What I felt... he wants $$$$$...kind of rude. Patient shouldn't be bissiness. The wife is OK. Cares about $$$$