A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Surendran graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Surendran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran practice?
- Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.