A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran is Good. Dr. Surendran has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Surendran graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Surendran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Surendran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran practice?
Dr. Ramkrishna Surendran practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Rochester Family Physicians.