A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rammy Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rammy Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rammy Gold, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital Parkersburg
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rammy Schmuel Gold MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rammy S. Gold practice?
- Dr. Rammy Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rammy Gold practices Neurological Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH.
See Parkersburg Surgeons.