Learn more about Dr. Ramnik Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramnik Singh, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramnik Singh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramnik Kumar Singh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramnik K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Ramnik Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramnik Singh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Physiatrists.