Learn more about Dr. Ramnik Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramnik Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramnik Xavier, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Xavier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramnik Joseph Xavier MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramnik J. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Ramnik Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramnik Xavier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.