A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramnik Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramnik Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramnik Xavier, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Xavier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramnik Joseph Xavier MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramnik J. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Ramnik Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramnik Xavier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.