A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Antonio Garcia MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Ramon Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Garcia practices Emergency Medicine near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Emergency Physicians.