A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Alba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon R Alba DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon R. Alba practice?
- Dr. Ramon Alba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Alba practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.