A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez-Leonardo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez-Leonardo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Leonardo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Alvarez-Leonardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon L Alvarez-Leonardo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramon L. Alvarez-Leonardo practice?
- Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo practices Psychiatry near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.