A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Bonegio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonegio graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Bonegio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Davila Dialysis Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonegio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramon G. Bonegio practice?
Dr. Ramon Bonegio practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.