A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Caballero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Caballero, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caballero has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Caballero MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Caballero practice?
- Dr. Ramon Caballero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Caballero practices Urology near Paris, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Flemingsburg, KY.
See Paris Urologists.