Urologists

1210 KY Highway 36 E
Ste 1B
Cynthiana, KY 41031
859-234-2300
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dr C is a wonderful, kind, brilliant Uro  |  show details
by JB on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr Caballero is a great doctor who has successfully removed several kidney stones from me in the past year. Had minimal pain and no complications. Great friendly staff and bedside manner. Cares about his patients and and is an all around good person. I would trust him with my life and would reccomend him to anyone needing a good Uro.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Whitney on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Caballero is the best urologist/surgeon ever! Not only is he the greatest his staff is so considerate of their patients as well as him. Thank you Dr. Cabby for all you have done for me and my family members that also see you as patients!

|  BLACKMAILER FOR SERVICES  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2013

I HAD KIDNEY STONES AND I AM 55 YEARS OLD MALE. AFTER SURGERY I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AT THE OFFICE. I MADE THE APPOINTMENT ON TIME AND WAS TOLD IT WAS GONNA BE 150 WITH EITHER INSURANCE OR CASH BEFORE THE DR. WOULD SEE ME. SO THIS MEANS I HAVE A STINT IN ME. I WANT IT OUT BECAUSE IT HURTS. SO I DID NOT AT THAT MOMENT HAVE INSURANCE OR 150 CASH. SO NOW 1 1/2 MONTS SINCE AND I STILL HAVE THE STINT IN ME AND MAN IT HURTS. I FOUND THAT THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THIS DR. SUCKS AND NEEDS NEW STAFF. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO GEORGETOWN HOSPITOL ABOUT HIS TACTICS AND THEY AGREED- THAT IS NO WAY TO DO SOMEONE WHO IS DOWN. IF I COULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE REMOVE THIS I WOULD BUT NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT. WHAY WOULD U DO?

|  show details
by Heather on Aug 12th, 2013

My Husband had a vasectomy reversal done, in October of 2012 and he butchered him, He told us complete lies, Dr. Caballero said that his left testicle was severed severely and there was no re-connecting it, but the right testicle looked great, and gave us a 50% chance of conceiving a child. It had only been 4 years since the vasectomy before he had the reversal done by Dr. Caballero, It is now August of 2013 and Still no child, We had a semen analysis ran 2 months ago, and still no sperm. I would not reccommend this Dr. to anyone!!!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

He took care of our child several years ago, he had a hydroseal rupture. We got a appt the same day we called and was taking straight in. Our child ran a high fever that night and he stayed with us in Uk hospital in the er til they released him, we went to Georgetown Hospital the next morning and he did surgery on him and fixed the problem and let him go home. I couldnt ask for a better dr. for my kids. He is excellent.

|  Excellent urologist  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Very comprehensive evaluation. Diagnosed my pituitary tumor when others had failed for six years for evaluating of my low testosterone. He saved my life

|  Pack your lunch  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

We waited an hour and a half to be seen. Excuse was that be had been rear ended the day before. From what we have been told he is accident prone for reasons. That long of a wait is uncalled for! A patients time is just as valuable as the docs.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Michael on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Cabby is the best doc. that I have ever had. He helps in every manner that he can and is fast at getting things done and knows what he is talking about.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2009

Is consistently late to his office which significantly delays each office visit.

|  md  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

excellent

|  Exceptional Doc!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Cabellero for many years and am soon to have an Interstim replacement done by him. (This will be the second surgery with him.) He has the world's best bedside manner! He makes you feel at ease about a problem alot of women won't even discuss with their personal physicians. I highly recommend Dr. Caballero for any type of urinary problem. He and his staff are very professional and will help you any way they can.