A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Cabanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Cabanas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabanas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Maximilian Cabanas MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramon M. Cabanas practice?
- Dr. Ramon Cabanas has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Cabanas practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.