A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Cabanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Cabanas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Cabanas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabanas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramon M. Cabanas practice?
Dr. Ramon Cabanas practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.