Learn more about Dr. Ramon Cabanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Cabanas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabanas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Maximilian Cabanas MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramon M. Cabanas practice?
- Dr. Ramon Cabanas has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Cabanas practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.