Dr. Ramon Cabanas Is this you?

February 7th, 2016

worst man ever he is not worth being called a doctor

This Dr Ramon M Cabanas did a so called tummy tuck it was the worst he disfigured my body it happen in 2012 and it has not healed and it is still discharging fluid. In order for me to repair I will have to have re-cut the mess he left me in. He has no insurance so he is practicing without being register and he is also practice without insurance. This is the worst man I have ever meet he got paid by medicare and Medicaid plus he took $1,500.00 from me. He did my sugary at downstate hospital. Don't ever let this man touch or you will have the same problem I am going through. His bedside manner is also bad I should of known something was wrong when he came to treat me at my house. A surgeon treating a patient at home and then he got fresh with me as well. Not worth it.

October 20th, 2011

Security Officer

Not Totally Happening .Just one of the Better MDs in the Business and yet you'll have too consider your options before you can get a straight answer from this Medical Professiona l

January 24th, 2017