A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Carampatan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Carampatan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Carampatan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carampatan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Carampatan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Southeast Arizona Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon L Carampatan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramon L. Carampatan practice?
- Dr. Ramon Carampatan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Carampatan practices Pediatrics near Sierra Vista, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgis, MI.
See Sierra Vista Pediatricians.