A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Carrillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrillo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Carrillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Carrillo MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Ramon Carrillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Carrillo practices Cardiology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Cardiologists.