A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Carrillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrillo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carrillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Carrillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Carrillo MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Ramon Carrillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Carrillo practices Cardiology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Cardiologists.