A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Castillo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Castillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Castillo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Castillo practice?
- Dr. Ramon Castillo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Castillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Daytona Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.