Dr. Ramon Castillo MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 19th, 2013
Dr. Castillo saved my life and helped me have a beautiful, healthy baby.
I experienced severe pre-eclampsia 5 weeks prior to my due date. Had it not been for Dr. Castillo's expertise, I would probably not be here - especially not with a baby. I felt horrible and knew something was wrong. My regular OBGYN kept telling me everything was fine. I ordered my own blood work online and found out my liver & kidneys were shutting down. I showed my OBGYN's office and they brushed it off saying I had no protein in my urine and blood work is always "out of whack" during pregnancy. They said it's normal to have dizziness, blurred vision, severe shortness of breath, headaches, etc. All the symptons I was experiencing were dismissed. I kept asking to go back to see Dr. Castillo and they wouldn't refer me. I finally ended up in the ER where Dr. Castillo was called in for a consultation. He knew right away what was wrong, and told me I needed to be induced immediately or I would risk dying. He was so kind and explained everything with compassion. Thankfully, my baby was healthy and I bounced back in time. I'm so appreciative of this doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone - especially over 35 or with a high risk pregnancy.