A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Contreras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Contreras, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Contreras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Ramos Contreras MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon R. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Ramon Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Contreras practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Obstetricians & Gynecologists.