A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Diaz-Arrastia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Diaz-Arrastia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz-Arrastia graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Diaz-Arrastia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Ravelo Diaz-Arrastia MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon R. Diaz-Arrastia practice?
- Dr. Ramon Diaz-Arrastia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Diaz-Arrastia practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.