A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Duarte is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Duarte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Rosa Duarte MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon R. Duarte practice?
- Dr. Ramon Duarte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Duarte practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Nephrologists.