A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Rivera, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rivera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon E Rivera FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramon E. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Ramon Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Rivera practices Surgery near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Surgeons.