A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Rodriguez MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez practices Urology near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Urologists.