A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Elias Rodriguez MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez practices Urology near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Urologists.