A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Fabregas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Fabregas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabregas
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fabregas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Fabregas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Fabregas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Adolfo Fabregas MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon A. Fabregas practice?
- Dr. Ramon Fabregas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Fabregas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.