A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Fabregas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Fabregas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabregas
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabregas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Fabregas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Fabregas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Adolfo Fabregas MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramon A. Fabregas practice?
- Dr. Ramon Fabregas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramon Fabregas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.