Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Great Dr. & Staff show details Great Dr. & Staff
by Brent S. on Aug 11th, 2015

Great Dr. Takes time to address your concerns and explains his results thoroughly. Friendly staff.

Aug 4th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Jul 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor, and staff explains treatment being done, so it is understood

by Julie on Apr 29th, 2015

Absolutely an amazing doctor. He treats my entire family - 3 generations. So kind and knowledgable. He saved my mothers life after an unrelated post surgical infection.

by Dave Hiles on Oct 23rd, 2013

Do not pass up on choosing this doctor - He was my doctor in his residency in Columbus, OH and care, compassion and manner is his first concern for him. He found my Heart issue and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and provided care before, during and after referring me to specialist. Wish Doc was back in Ohio. Norco, CA you have a champion on your side with Dr. Fakhoury.

Dr. Fakhoury - Great Doctor show details Dr. Fakhoury - Great Doctor
Apr 27th, 2012

He really takes time to care for his patients.

Don't trust the media, trust the patient reviews. show details Don't trust the media, trust the patient reviews.
Nov 30th, 2011

My entire family sees Dr. Fakhoury and he is the BEST. His bedside manor, time with patients, knowledge of medicine, extensiveness in covering you, ect, are all right on. The ease of getting an appointment is amazing. His office staff is the BEST. We couldn't recommend Dr. Fakhoury and his office enough.

Sep 7th, 2011

My family first met Dr. Fakhoury in the Rancho Cucamonga office and have continued to see him. I am so thankful for having such great doctors - his brother, as well. He is such a caring doctor and I, personally, have never had anything negative to say about him. There have been times when we have gone in as a walk in, where he has not even been in the office. His staff has made a phone call to him and he has come down to treat us in a matter of ten minutes. He is very dedicated to his work and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. We wish him well and are positive he will overcome this.

Sep 5th, 2011

Dr Fakhoury, is the best MD I have ever had, he really care about my health and was eager to refer me to specialist when he was unable to treat me himself, which is uncommon for a HMO doctor, which implied he really cared about my health. I still am unable to "wrap my mind around recent charges".....

Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Ramon Fakhoury is a wonderful physician. He was recommended to me by my husband that initially met him at Loma Linda Urgent Care. He is by far one of the best in terms of quality of care, concern for patient, and sincerely connecting on a personal level.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Ramon Fakhoury is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He is very personable, kind and caring. He talks to you and takes time to listen to all your concerns. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Dr.Fakhoury ROCKS! show details Dr.Fakhoury ROCKS!
Jul 28th, 2011

We love love love Dr. F.He is our family dr and my BFF's family Dr.. he is the best.. i commute 1.5 hrs to see him!!!!!

Jul 13th, 2011

Smart, patient, caring Doctor...The whole family loves him

BEST DR. EVER show details BEST DR. EVER
Jun 20th, 2011

MY WORK HAS ME OFF AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY MAKING IN HARD TO MAKE APPTS THIS DR. WILL SEE ME WHEN EVER I COME IN HE REALLY CARES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE HIS ONLY PATIENT

Awesome Dr.!! show details Awesome Dr.!!
Feb 16th, 2011

By far the best doctor we have ever been too. My husband and I have never had such a caring doctor. We didn't feel rushed or like we were impeding on his busy schedule. Went out of his way to come and see my husband on an emergency visit before he went on his hospital rounds and on a Saturday I might add. Awesome awesome!! Thank you so much!

Great Docto show details Great Docto
by Holly on Jul 21st, 2009

I am one of Dr. Fakhoury's patients in Norco, California, and I would not trade this doctor for the world. He is very smart, and spends quality time with his patients. I would recommend him to my family and friends in a heartbeat.