A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramon Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Garcia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Garcia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon Garcia practice?
- Dr. Ramon Garcia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ramon Garcia practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.