A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Gonzalez, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Gilberto Gonzalez MD and PHD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon G. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Gonzalez practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.