A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramon Gonzalez, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Gilberto Gonzalez MD and PHD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon G. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Ramon Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Gonzalez practices Neuroradiology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Chelsea Radiologists.