A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramon Halum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Halum graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Halum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramon Gaylon Halum MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramon G. Halum practice?
- Dr. Ramon Halum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramon Halum practices Urology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Urologists.