Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramon Garcia
Dr. Ramon Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galesburg, IL, with another office in Peoria, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Family Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Galesburg Cottage Hospital, Osf Saint Francis Medical Center and Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramon Garcia has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ramon Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galesburg, IL.
Dr. Maan Elkhadra
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Galesburg, IL 0 mi33
Dr. John Woodward Jr
Galesburg, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Soldrea Thompson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Galesburg, IL 0 mi14