Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
excellent physician

July 30th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
MY KIDS HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OF DR GUEVARA FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS, HE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. HE HAS EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS.. HE IS VERY LOVING AND CARING WITH THE KIDS AND IS ALWAYS WILLING TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO PROVIDE THE BEST CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. HE HAS THE ABILITY TO DIAGNOSED AND TREAT WITH AN ABSOLUTE EXCELLENCY.

June 16th, 2015
incredible office
Dr Guevara is incredible physician and clinitian, I recomend him for the whole family not just for children! His beside manner is outstanding, his sincere caring and compasion show a person that loves his profession and his patients. Dr Guevara is a class act individual with ethics and integrity.

April 7th, 2015
It should be under assist card insurance

October 10th, 2012
AWESOME DOCTOR!!!
My boys have been a patient of Dr. Guevara's for about 12 years and I wouldn't change him for any other pediatrician!!! He is awesome and takes his time with you! His office staff is friendly and great as well!

November 2nd, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR
This doctor is one of a kind. I've been taking my two children to his homestead office for about 8 years and I truly must say that I wouldn't change my pediatrician for anything even though I once considered leaving the office due to the office manager. But now I don't have that worry. The office is under new management and I must say that the staff is beyond excellant. All the girls are amazing and loving and treat my kids as one of their own. As for the new office manager I don't think he could have done any better, She is a DOLL! So if you're looking for a pediatrician don't look any further Doctor Guevara is the one.

September 28th, 2011
A Truly Professional!!
We have been taking our son since he was born seven years ago.His diagnostics and treatments have never failed. He has been there with us in all the moments we needed him, and this is priceless.His new offices in Key Biscayne are amazing. And he has a wonderful staff.What else can I say? HE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!

August 18th, 2011
Terrible!! Unethical office practices.
Not only is the office poorly managed, but they charge a $30 "handling fee" to run urinalysis or blood cultures in the office. This is a flagrant RIPOFF! No other doctor's office we have ever been to charges such a fee. Insurance will not pay it because it is neither customary nor reasonable Do yourself a favor and avoid this office like the plague. Get better care and fair billing elsewhere.

July 8th, 2011
Truly a wonderful doctor
I have been taking my 2 children to Dr. Guevara since they were born. Dr. Guevara is difficult to get an appointment with but well worth it. I have, at times, waited 1 hour to see him and have driven over an hour for him to see my children. He has a wonderful bedside manner, gives you all the time and attention you require, is caring and has never been wrong about a diagnosis. He is not afraid to take on any problem your child might encounter, including attentional issues rather than refer you to a specialist unless needed. He answers all your questions and cares about your family as a whole not just your child. Truly an amazing find! He has even diagnosed problems in my nieces and nephews that their own pediatricians never picked up on!

May 23rd, 2011
terrible service
You are lucky if you get to see the doctor. THe office is terrible, the staff is rude, borderline incompetent and make it hard to get your own, or your child's records. They have no regard for the patient and their only goal is turning a profit. Incompetence personified, rude and plain apathetic. I took all my kids out.

November 16th, 2010
he saved my babys life

February 23rd, 2010
Dr. Ramon Antonio Guevara
I have been a patient since I was very young- 16 years later he is still giving our family and myself the excellent care he has given since that first day! He is AMAZING!